Teaching Arizona

Thursday, July 24, 2008

Disneyland

That's right, someone felt sorry for me. I am going to the Big D in August, right after I finish my crazy schedule. I did finish 3 of my 5 classes for the summer. I have 2 1/2 weeks left on the two I have and it is a lot of work. I can't wait for 2 weeks off to relax.

On Monday and Tuesday next week I get to watch my favorite nieces!! I am excited to get to watch them. Also I guess my Mom and Dad and keeping Kendall tomorrow night, so I'm sure they will have pics for you all. I house sit this weekend and next week so I will not be sleeping at my house. I like house sitting but the family has 2 tortoises, 1 cat, 1 guinea pig, and a dog. Man thats a full house.

Nothing else going on here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home