Teaching Arizona

Monday, April 20, 2009

Almost Finished

It has been a long time. I have been really busy the last few months.

I finished my student teaching on Friday and I am just waiting on my Institutional Recommendation from ASU before I can get my teaching certificate. I am going to miss my students but I will be glad to be able to substitute teach again so I can make some money. I am still in one class that requires me to write a 15 page research paper on something I implemented into my classroom. It is a lot of work and due May 10th but I am getting it completed and hope to be able to keep my 4.0. Pending my paper, I will graduate on May 15th with my Masters of Education in curriculum and instruction. I am extremely excited.

I know many of you are about to groan but President Obama is coming to speak at the Big ASU commencement ceremony and Mom, Dad, Kyle, Lyndsay and I are going. I want to be able to tell people that I saw a president speak. Plus it is free for all graduating students.

Please do pray for the job situation. Arizona has already laid off 4000 teachers this year and finding a job is looking a little scary right now.

1 Comments:

  • So, we will hear a sitting president stand and speak about economy and stuff. The present leader will talk about the country in the past and future. The highest office in the land will give us the down low on his plans. Isn't English a great language?

    By Blogger CrazyUncle, At 8:05 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home