Teaching Arizona

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Graduation!

I am very excited to be graduating on Friday. It has been a long 11 months to get this program completed. My parents really wanted me to walk so I did have to get my cap, gown, and hood. My ceremony is only for Education majors from my college so they said the ceremony shouldn't be longer than an hour and a half. I have finished all my course work but I am waiting on my grade from my final research paper. If I get an A, I will have a 4.0. I have to thank GrandDad and GrandMom for helping me out. Hopefully GrandDad will feel up to going out to dinner on Friday. I also have to thank my parents for editing my papers and for dealing with my frustrations! Here is one more person I should thank. She helped me a lot!!!




Please still pray for the job situation here. It is a bad time to try to go into Education.

5 Comments:

  • It's a bad time to get into anything right now! Congratulations, and we will be praying.

    By Blogger Keith, At 5:41 PM  

  • Congratulations! I thought you were taller than that, though.

    Aunt Carey

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 6:52 PM  

  • I had better not hear you talking about going for your Doctorate anytime soon.

    By Blogger CrazyUncle, At 9:36 PM  

  • Congratulations Ali!

    By Blogger SRJB, At 8:14 PM  

  • Sorry Ali - should have left my name. -Susheila

    By Blogger SRJB, At 8:15 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home