Teaching Arizona

Thursday, May 21, 2009

Letter of Intent

I was offered a Kindergarten position at a school in Casa Grande yesterday. I had interviewed with them on Tuesday and the team seemed great and the principal was very nice. It is about 45 minutes from the house without traffic but I do not want to wait to July to see if the schools near me open up any positions. It should be the opposite direction of traffic most of the way. I received my letter of intent, which just says they plan on offering me a contract and I plan on accepting it. They still have to complete a background check and then the superintendent has to sign off on hiring me. If all goes well I will start there on July 28th for a week of new hire orientation, a week to get my room ready, and then students start August 10th. I am very excited and can't wait to start teaching in my own classroom.

*Check back in the fall for more updates and stories about what is going on in my classroom.*

3 Comments:

  • Hmm. I suppose ALison is more excited than us about this, but I am not 100% certain of that. Yee-haw!

    By Blogger CrazyUncle, At 6:39 PM  

  • Congratulations! It is nice to see God answer prayers!

    By Anonymous Zachary, At 8:34 AM  

  • Check back in the fall?At least you have removed any false sense of expectations regarding regular updates to your blogger site!
    Yes, congratulations on the position and praise the Lord!

    By Blogger Keith, At 2:05 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home